Ph.D., Assistant Professor
School of Computer Science
University of Oklahoma
4502 E 41st St, Tulsa, OK 74135 (OU-Tulsa)
Tulsa Office: 3C22 |
Phone: (918) 660-3292
Shangqing Zhao is an Assistant Professor in School of Computer Science, University of Oklahoma. He received his Ph.D. degree under Dr. Zhuo Lu at University of South Florida in 2021. Shangqing Zhao's research primarily focuses on the network and mobile system design and security. His research results have been published in top-tier conferences and journals. He also served as a reviewer for multiple top academic journals and conferences.
- Novel data-driven mobile/IoT system design
- Mobile and network security
- Machine learning for mobile network and security applications
Full Conference Papers:
Full Journal Papers:
- Zhengping Luo, Shangqing Zhao, Zhuo Lu, Jie Xu, and Yalin E Sagduyu, "When attackers meet AI: Learning-empowered attacks in cooperative spectrum sensing" IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing, To Appear.
- Shangqing Zhao, Zhuo Lu, Cliff Wang, "How Can Randomized Routing Protocols Hide Flow Information in Wireless Networks," IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications, To Appear.
- Shangqing Zhao, Zhuo Lu, Cliff Wang, "Measurement Integrity Attacks against Network Tomography: Feasibility and Defense," IEEE Transactions on Dependable and Secure Computing, To Appear.
- Zhuo Lu, Cliff Wang, Shangqing Zhao "Cyber Deception for Computer and Network Security: Survey and Challenges," arXiv:2007.14497,
- Hui Guo, Shangqing Zhao, Juan Xing, Zhen Wang, "Performance analysis of cognitive cooperative communication system with multiple antennas," Computer Engineering and Applications, vol. 51, no. 8, pp. 92-95, Apr. 2015.
- Shangqing Zhao, Hui Guo, Juan Xing, and Shilong Ji, "Performance Analysis of Cognitive Cooperative Communication System Based on Optimal Relay Selection Scheme," Journal of Communications, vol. 9, no. 7, pp. 548-555, July 2014.
- Hui Guo, Lihong Wang, and Shangqing Zhao, "Supplementary Proof of Upper and Lower Bounds of Two-Way Opportunistic Amplify-and-Forward Relaying Channels," IEEE Commun. Lett., vol. 18, no. 3, pp. 401-402, Mar. 2014.
- Shangqing Zhao, Hui Guo, Juan Xing, Zhen Wang, "Performance analysis of cognitive cooperative communication system based on multiuser," Computer Systems and Applications, vol. 23, no. 1, pp. 53-56, Jan. 2014.